2018 Jeep Trackhawk On E85

Discussion in 'Supercharger Builds' started by Autowiz, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Autowiz

These Jeeps are incredible. Beyond incredible. In years past I got to build up a H2 Hummer. A 2008. I installed a 6.2L crate LSX376-B8 from Chevrolet along with a freshly rebuilt 6L80E 6-speed auto from Jasper and a Procharger. The then new quiet Procharger with the helical cut gears. One great feature of the H2 was the full time 4WD. Kinda made getting the beast on a Dyno difficult and it was such a heavy truck even under boost it pulled but not real hard: Supercharged Hummer H2 - YouTube

There is a build thread on this truck right here on this forum: Lsx376-b8 + Procharger In A 2008 Hummer H2 | Supercharger Builds (superchargerforums.com)

This Jeep TrackHawk came to me to install and setup an E85 Flex Fuel conversion kit. This Jeep already has some serious hookups to include a 105mm throttle body, CAI, pulley with green stripe belt, exhaust, injectors, and has been professionally tuned with HPTuners before it ever came to me. This is one Badass Jeep right here:

1.jpg #ad

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
    Tags:
    vinces427bb likes this.

2. vinces427bb Staff Member

that's go a hemi in it??:vamp:

Autowiz likes this.
  3. SCF/HAIC Staff Member Admin

Reminds me of the 700 HP supercharged Raptors they have now. Trucks/SUVs are seeing some serious performance packages from the factory again!

Autowiz likes this.
  4. Autowiz

I am at a loss for whether I should be proud or ashamed that my son witnessed this..

5.jpg #ad

5. vinces427bb Staff Member

hopefully it wasn't running :stop: